JALT CUE ESP Symposium 2014
Call for Posters
Take advantage of the opportunity to present your work in ESP and connect with others. We welcome submissions of posters in English or Japanese presenting ESP related research, ESP materials development, ESP classroom applications, or other topics of interest to those teaching in an ESP context.
Submission deadline is August 3, 2014.
Submissions are to include the following information:
- Name and contact information: Poster presenter's full name and email address
- Poster title: No word limit
- Poster summary: Maximum 75 words - for use on the website only
- Extended abstract: Maximum 200 words - will be included in the symposium handout
- Presenter bio data: Maximum 50 words
Poster boards measuring 180cm tall by 120cm wide will be available and can accommodate A0 poster sizes in both portrait or landscape orientation. After receiving notification of acceptance, please submit your poster/presentation as a PDF by August 24. Posters will be made available on the CUE ESP Symposium website following the event.